Bitte geben Sie einen Ort (oder Postleitzahl) an, in dem Sie die Leistung suchen.
With a library card, you can borrow media and use services in a library.
Your responsible authority
Forms: Registration form
Online procedure possible: partial
Written form required: partial
Personal appearance necessary: partial
If you want to borrow or order books and other media, you will need an ID card from the respective library.
A library card is also required for access to electronic resources (e.B. e-journals, e-books, databases) and, if applicable, other library services (e.B. online interlibrary loan or user account ). For each loan, the ID card must be presented.
Note: The validity of the library card is limited in time (e.B 12 months), so you must apply for an extension if necessary.
valid identity card or passport with current registration certificate from the responsible residents' registration office or other official identity card with indication of residence
"Usage fee for 12 months : EUR 0.00 – 30.00"
"Issue a replacement CARD: EUR 2.50 – 5.50"
You can apply for a library card in writing using a registration form from the respective library:
- Either download and print the form online or you can get it in paper form in the library.
- Fill out the form and add the necessary proofs or show them in person in the library.
- Submit the application documents to the library.
- Pay the usage fee.
- You will then receive the library card immediately on site or by post within a few days.
- personally on site: approx. 15 minutes
- by post or e-mail: max. 10 days
the respective library
Fee schedule of the respective library
- Loss of identification or changes in personal data must be reported immediately to the library.
- The card remains the property of the library and is not transferable to other persons.
Ministry of Science, Research and Culture of the State of Brandenburg