Bitte geben Sie einen Ort (oder Postleitzahl) an, in dem Sie die Leistung suchen.
Exemptions for transport granted
Under what circumstances can you obtain an exemption for certain provisions of the Road Traffic Regulations (StVO)?
Your responsible authority
If your business is subject to commandments or prohibitions by the Road Traffic Regulations (StVO) on a case-by-case basis, you can apply for an exemption.
This applies, for example, to exceptions
- from the rules on road use,
- from the prohibition of entering a motorway or a road transport road or using vehicles not registered there,
- from the regulations for holding and parking,
- of the rules on towing vehicles,
- regulations on the dimensions of vehicle and cargo,
- the prohibition of inadmissible carriage of persons,
- regulations on the wearing of seat belts and the wearing of safety helmets,
- the prohibition on the use of animals from motor vehicles and animals other than dogs from bicycles,
- from the Sunday and public holiday driving ban,
- the prohibition of putting obstacles on the road,
- from the prohibitions on the operation of loudspeakers, to offer goods or services on the street,
- the prohibition of advertising and propaganda in connection with road signs,
- from the prohibitions or restrictions imposed by means of a reference sign or guide, and
- from the ban on night or Sunday and holiday parking for vehicles over 7.5 t and trailers over 2 t in residential areas.
In the state of Brandenburg, the Lower Road Authorities of the districts are district-free cities.
- Legal basis