Bitte geben Sie einen Ort (oder Postleitzahl) an, in dem Sie die Leistung suchen.
Brokerage transactions (trading and brokering) Approval
Anyone who wants to collect, transport, trade and broker waste either needs a permit or, in the case of non-hazardous waste, must report this.
Your responsible authority
Anyone who collects, transports, trades or incinerates non-hazardous waste must notify the competent authority of their activity once before commencing it. Since 1 June 2014, this has also applied to so-called economic enterprises (e.B craft businesses). The purpose of the notification obligation is to ensure that all companies carrying out one of the above-mentioned waste-related activities are registered with the relevant competent authority.
Anyone who collects, transports, trades or brokers hazardous waste generally requires a permit for this. Anyone who already has a waste transport permit or brokerage permit under former waste law can continue to use it as long as the permit is still valid and no significant changes have occurred. Otherwise, permission is required.
Permission can be obtained
- nationwide or for one or more federal states,
- indefinitely or for a specified period of time,
- for all types of waste declared hazardous or selected types of waste in accordance with the Waste List Ordinance (AVV).
Exempt from the permit requirement for hazardous waste by law are the public waste disposal authorities and specialist waste disposal companies. Further exceptions to the permit requirement are possible by ordinance or by special law. Such exceptions currently apply to:
- collectors, carriers, dealers and brokers of hazardous waste operating within the framework of economic enterprises,
collectors and carriers of hazardous waste for recovery which are taken back voluntarily by the manufacturer or distributor or on the basis of a legal regulation,
- collectors and carriers of dangerous end-of-life vehicles,
- collectors, carriers, dealers and brokers of dangerous waste batteries,
- Collectors, carriers, dealers and brokers of dangerous waste electrical and electronic equipment,
- collectors and carriers of hazardous waste collecting or transporting waste by seagoing vessels, and
- Collectors and carriers of hazardous waste transporting waste as part of parcel, express and courier services.
For the processing of an advertisement, a fee of 100.00 euros (or 75.00 euros for receipt via www.eAEV-formulare.de) is charged. For EFB or EMAS companies, 150.00 euros (or 120.00 euros for receipts via www.eAEV-formulare.de) are charged.
Depending on the effort, fees between 300.00 euros and 1,000.00 euros are incurred for the granting of a permit.
The appropriate form must be used for the display (see below). In addition, a copy of the business registration (possibly also a copy of a valid travel trade card) or alternatively an extract from the commercial register must be submitted with the notification.
The application for authorisation must be submitted in writing using the form provided for this purpose (see below). The following documents must be submitted:
- Business registration
- Excerpt from the commercial register
- for collection/transport: motor vehicle liability insurance and, if applicable, other insurance (business liability insurance, environmental liability insurance)
- in case of actions/flaws: business liability insurance and environmental liability insurance
- in the case of collection/transport: copy of the permit in accordance with the Road Haulage Act and, if applicable, ADR
- Company-related information from the Central Trade Register
- Police certificate of good conduct for the management staff
- Personal information from the Central Trade Register for management personnel
- Certificate of proficiency (e.B. specialist training course).
Notification and permission are required before the activity requiring notification or permission is started.
In the case of the permit requirement, the persons responsible for management and supervision must regularly participate in corresponding recognized courses, at least every 3 years.
SBB Sonderabfallgesellschaft Brandenburg/Berlin mbH
- Legal basis
- More informationen
Sonderabfall-Management-Gesellschaft Rheinland-Pfalz mbH (SAM)