Leistungen A-Z


Bitte geben Sie einen Ort (oder Postleitzahl) an, in dem Sie die Leistung suchen.

Bitte geben Sie einen Ort (oder Postleitzahl) an, in dem Sie die Leistung suchen.
Ort suchen

Professional register for tax advisors Registration of tax advisors and tax representatives

If you want to provide unlimited tax advice, you must meet certain requirements. This also includes entry in the professional register for tax consultants.

Your responsible authority

Please enter a town (or postcode) where you are looking for the service search place
  • Forms
    • Forms: For most chambers of tax consultants, there is a predefined membership registration form
    • OnlineService: no
    • Written form required: no
    • Personal appearance required: no
  • Detailed description

    You must apply for entry in the professional register of tax consultants at the Chamber of Tax Advisors responsible for you.

    The following information is subject to registration:

    • If you are appointed as a tax advisor or tax representative in the district for which the register is kept. The following must be entered:
      • Surname, first name,
      • Birthday, place of birth
      • Date of appointment and the authority or chamber of tax consultants that made the appointment
      • Authority to use the designation "Agricultural Accountancy Office" and designations in accordance with the Technical Adviser Regulations
      • Address of the professional establishment and the business e-mail address
      • professional associations within the meaning of § 56 paragraphs 1 - 3 of the Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG)
      • all other counselling centres and the names of the persons in charge of the other counselling centres
      • Name and address of the authorised representative within the meaning of § 46 paragraph 2 number 5 StBerG
      • Existence of a professional ban within the meaning of § 90 paragraph 1 number 4 StBerG and, if a representative has been appointed, the appointment of a representative stating the surname and first name of the representative

    If there are any changes for you, you must report them to the Chamber of Tax Consultants. After registration, these are entered in the professional register.

  • Requirements

    You are a tax consultant, tax representative, tax representative or tax representative and would like to apply for an entry in the professional register.

  • Documents

    As a rule, an informal application is sufficient. Depending on the Chamber of Tax Consultants, you may have to submit a completed member registration form for registration. Please ask your competent Chamber of Tax Advisors.

  • Process

    You must submit your application to the Chamber of Tax Advisors responsible for you.

    Your inclusion in the register will be confirmed in writing.

  • Deadline


  • Responsible authority

    Brandenburg Chamber of Tax Consultants

  • Legal basis
  • Pointer


  • More informationen
  • Approved

    Senate Department of Finance Berlin (SenFin)