Bitte geben Sie einen Ort (oder Postleitzahl) an, in dem Sie die Leistung suchen.
Certificate of completion Issuance
The certificate of completion is required for the division of a property into condominiums.
Your responsible authority
- no federal/state form
- Forms developed by the competent authorities themselves must be inquired
- issuing a certificate that a Condominium or a partial property within the meaning of the home ownership office (WEG) baulich is sufficiently closed by other apartments and rooms.
- Required condition for the Land Registry of the property in order to justify the partial ownership.
- the project to be parted must be approved by the building supervision
- the intended division must comply with the building planning law
- the partial ownership must be completed in the planning law sense
- Site plan (property map, including all facilities and buildings)
- Land register extract (as up-to-date as possible)
- Distribution plan (from it the degree of closure must be seen)
- Floor plan and view plan (also serves to detect the closure)
According to state law, a fee may be charged for the issuance of the certificate of completion.
- Receipt of the application with the competent authority of the counties, the non-circular cities or the large towns belonging to the district
- Registration of documents
- Confirmation of receipt, if necessary additional claims in case of incompleteness
- Examination of documents
- Issuing of the certificate (and fee notice)
- Sending the documents to the applicant, the applicant
2 - 5 weeks after submission of the complete documents
- no standardised time limits beyond general procedural law
- individual deadlines may be set by the licensing authorities for the submission of missing documents
The land registry offices at the local courts are responsible
- Legal basis
The processing time depends to a large extent on the quality and completeness of the required documents.
Ministry of Energy, Infrastructure and Digitization Mecklenburg-Vorpommern